One Drive for Business and Office 365 has been enabled for faculty and staff
What this means for you:
You now have 1TB of cloud storage available to you.
- You can manually put documents and files in your One Drive
- You can also sync anything from your computer that you put in the OneDrive – UNT System folder.
- This storage can be accessed from anywhere that you can access your webmail or directly through https://onedrive.untsystem.edu
- You now have 5 copies of office 2013 to install wherever you want.
- Office 365 can be used anywhere you have access to your web mail.
- This storage is great for transitioning data from the H: to be accessible anywhere, but the H: and your One Drive for Business do not sync, so only keep “live” copies in only one place.
- Ability to share documents and files with peers and students from your One Drive for Business with Office 365.
- With the transition outlook in the cloud, we have 50Gb mailbox storage limits. Use this ability to upload your PST files to outlook for access from anywhere.