By providing standardized desktop systems and utilizing many of the latest software and tools available, we're able to adequately support CoB's growing technology needs with only a small team of professionals.
- Clustered Windows servers and services with over 12TB of storage space
- Clustered VMware ESX servers and services with 18TB of storage space
- RDS supporting remote access lab software access for our Students
- All Printing needs are handle by Xerox state of the art printers and copiers
- Apache running on Windows Clustering for web services, with PHP and MySQL
- Over 500 PC's and 300 Laptops running Windows
- EAZ Solutions Inc Baseline recovery software, enabling over 180 lab PC's to be completely reimaged in a matter of minutes
- Oracle 11g servers for database courses
- Qualtrics for online web surveys
- HP Data Protector Backup system for all Windows server backups
The Business Leadership Building is set up for wireless access, enabling students, faculty, staff, and any other UNT visitor to connect to the Eaglenet Wireless network with their wireless capable devices.
Computers are avaliable for student use at the following locations. For more information, visit our labs page.
- Kiosks - 14 Kiosk machines on the west end of BLB for your use
- Computer Labs - 180 available desktop machines and 25 laptops for checkout
CoB classrooms are also kept up-to-date with the following technology:
- Wireless Microphones in large classrooms
- Dual projectors
- Instructor requested laptops for classroom instruction
- A wide selection of multimedia technology, with support made available by UNT Classroom Support Services during scheduled class hours
In addition to keeping the main CoB webpage maintained and up-to-date, our web support team is available to assist with web-related questions and requests. You can learn more about our team and the services we offer on our web support page.