- Office of the Dean
- The Academic Dean's Office of the College of Business handles academic counseling, degree plans, graduation evaluation, and adds/drops, concurrent enrollment, incompletes and overloads.
- The CoB Computing Center supports over 70 Novell, NT, and Windows 2000 applications works with the University Computing Center to
support a wide range of applications running on the IBM mainframe and a Unix system.
- The College of Business is home to a number of centers, institutes, and programs, which transcend the traditional boundaries between
disciplines and create a synergy between scholarship, research, and teaching.
- The Department of Accounting provides students with the knowledge and skills needed for successful accounting careers.
UNT's accounting program has been ranked one of the top 20 accounting programs in the nation by the Public Accounting Report,
a national newsletter for accountants.
- Finance, Insurance, Real Estate and Law (FIREL)
- The Department of Finance, Insurance Real Estate and Law trains professionals to successfully manage all financial aspects of a firm and to manage and work within financial institutions. The department offers professional concentrations in finance, financial services, insurance, real estate and economics.
- Information Technology & Decision Sciences (ITDS)
- The Department of Information Technology & Decision Sciences (ITDS) prepares students for careers in information technologies.
Companies in the D/FW Metroplex that regularly hire ITDS graduates include Frito Lay, Pepsico, J.C. Penney and Sabre Technologies.
- The Department of Management guides tomorrow's leaders by offering professional concentrations in entrepreneurship, operations
management science and organizational behavior and human resource management.
- Marketing & Logistics
- The Department of Marketing and Logistics prepares its students for rewarding careers in marketing and logistics, as
practitioners and academics, with the help of an innovative curriculum and dynamic programs. Students learn about market
positioning, current trends, integrated communication, value selling and product delivery.