The Department of Marketing & Logistics at the University of North Texas is dedicated to providing its students with well-rounded, state-of-the-art education in the modern principles of marketing, logistics and allied disciplines.
We prepare our students for rewarding careers in marketing and logistics, as practitioners and academics, with the help of an innovative curriculum and dynamic programs.
Our faculty is characterized by excellence in teaching, outstanding basic and applied research, and leadership in professional organizations.
Faculty members include Honor Professors, recipients of the President's Council University Teaching Award and the J.H. Shelton Excellence in Teaching Award, and instructors who have been designated by Mortar Board, a senior honor society, as "Top Profs."
Students generate valuable industry contacts by participating in our student chapters of:
- AMA - American Marketing Association
- ASCEND Pan Asian Leadership Student Chapter
- LogSA - Logistics Student Association
- Mu Kappa Tau
- Marketing Brown Bag Presentation by Professor William Cron
- Marketing Department Recognizes David Omholt, CEO of the Entrepreneur Authority, for Contributions to the Program
- Sales Expo
- Marketing/ Advertising & PR Interview Day
- Logistics Faculty Member Earns Marie Curie International Incoming Fellowship
- Onboarding Program: Communication and Effective Presentations; Brian Briscoe, Vice President, Tucker & Associates Public Relations