To be eligible to apply to the Professional Leadership Program, students must meet minimum criteria and complete the selection process. PLP minimum requirements are:
- Junior, Senior or Graduate student; students who are a Sophomore in the spring semester but will complete enough hours to be classified a Junior by the falling fall semester are eligible to apply.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Three letters of reference/recommendation
- Good conduct and financial standing with the University
- Demonstrate involvement on campus and in the community
- Complete interview process with PLP Selection Committee