Please choose the admission process below that applies to you.
Below are some helpful tips to help your application not be delayed.
- Include your full name, preferred email address, and UNT student ID (if known) on every page.
- Print documents one-sided on letter size (8.5” x 11” paper).
- All documentation must be in English.
- Do not staple any application materials.
- All recommendation letters must be signed and on letterhead or the approved recommendation form. Recommendations that do not meet these criteria will not be accepted.
- If business cards are included, they should be taped to the corresponding page – do not staple.
- Essays should not exceed 600-700 words.
- All applicants must sit for the GMAT or GRE and submit official scores to the University of North Texas. See detailed admission information for details regarding the GMAT or GRE regarding waivers.