Please choose the admission process below that applies to you.
Admission TipsBelow are some helpful tips to help your application not be delayed.
- Include your full name, preferred email address, and UNT student ID (if known) on every page.
- Print documents one-sided on letter size (8.5” x 11” paper).
- All documentation must be in English.
- Do not staple any application materials.
- All recommendation letters must be signed and on letterhead or the approved recommendation form. Recommendations that do not meet these criteria will not be accepted.
- If business cards are included, they should be taped to the corresponding page – do not staple.
- Essays should not exceed 600-700 words.
- The College of Business does not accept GRE scores. All applicants must sit for the GMAT and submit official scores to the University of North Texas.