Transferring from a Texas state school?
The Transfer Articulation website allows students to compare the core and prebusiness courses at another Texas state institution with the core and prebusiness courses at UNT, showing which course numbers transfer and what requirements they fulfill once you get to UNT.
- The Transferology website allows students to enter their coursework and view a planning guide. The planning guide shows how the student's courses are applied to a particular program at UNT.
- Prospective students interested in speaking with a College of Business advisor should call 940-565-2110. We will be glad to discuss business degree requirements, evaluate your transcripts and/or send information regarding your chosen major.
College of Business Overview
- Want to know more about UNT's College of Business? The College of Business Overview highlights the distinguished accomplishments of the College's programs. Academic offerings and student services are also covered.
- Visit the Admissions website to view admissions requirements, deadlines, and to apply online for admission to the University of North Texas. If you need further assistance, a toll free Transfer Hotline is also available to answer questions about transferring to UNT.
- On campus tours and virtual campus tours are available. During the tour, Eagle Ambassadors provide a wealth of information and offer many opportunities for you to ask questions about UNT.
- All new freshmen and transfer students are required to attend orientation. At orientation, students attend an in depth presentation regarding College of Business degree requirements and policies. Then, Academic Advisors will be available to assist with scheduling courses. Visit the Orientation and Transition Programs website for information about signing up for an orientation.