- Students will pay UNT tuition and all classes will be taught in English.
- Students will receive assistance in securing housing through the foreign university.
- Meet with your academic advisor to determine which classes will apply to your degree plan.
Spend a semester at one of these top business schools
Burgundy School of Business in Dijon, France (graduate and undergraduate)
Hanyang University in Seoul, South Korea (graduate and undergraduate)
Mahidol University College of Management in Bangkok, Thailand (graduate and undergraduate)
Leipzig Graduate School of Management in Leipzig, Germany (graduate only)
NIDA Business School in Bangkok, Thailand (graduate only)
To be eligible for these scholarships
- You must be a current student in the College of Business.
- You must have maintained a record of good standing while enrolled at UNT and be making Satisfactory Academic Progress.
- You must have a minimum GPA of 3.00.
- You must enroll as a full-time student while attending one of the above-named universities.
Each semester abroad program offers $3000 scholarships!
Preference will be given to students who require financial assistance in order to spend a semester abroad.
Your online application must include:
An essay explaining how you expect to benefit from a semester abroad including a statement about financial need. Also, include which school you would like to attend. If you are interested in more than one school, list them in order of preference. Essay must include your name; you are limited to 1 page, with 1” margins, and 12 point font. You may attach supporting documentation to demonstrate financial need.