The Department of Management provides quality management education leading to baccalaureate, masters, and doctoral degrees. The department also conducts relevant basic and applied research, engages in instructional development and provides professional expertise and service to the department's constituent communities. We believe in the importance of teaching, supported by intellectual contributions and service.
We guide tomorrow's leaders by offering professional concentrations in entrepreneurship, operations management science and organizational behavior and human resource management.
Department of Management Core Values
- Students First
- Their success is our success.
- Accountable Educators
- Academic leadership by having the wisdom to know and do what is right, in an atmosphere of open disclosure.
- Business Partnership
- Involve the business community as our partners in developing cutting edge education.
Students generate valuable industry contacts by participating in our student chapters of:
- Institute for Supply Management (ISM)
- SHRM - Society for Human Resource Management
- FBC - Family Business Club
- UNT Offers New Dual Degree Program with Burgundy School of Business in France
- Endowed Professor, Danielle Cooper, Featured in the Dallas Morning News
- Congratulations to the College of Business Faculty Award Winners
- College of Business Names First Recipient of Endowed Professorship
- Department of Management's Family Business Initiative Featured in Local Media